Fourth part of the most popular middle section of the Vltava river.
The fourth and last section of the most popular part of the Vltava for canoeing or rafting. You will pass mainly through natural scenery, meanders of the Vltava River and when you pass the ruins of Dívčí kámen Castle, we recommend stopping there and visiting it.
Canoeing and rafting
There are many snack bars and campsites waiting for you. You will go through these checkpoints (mileage calculated from Vyšší Brod):
- 49.6 km: Zlatá Koruna Monastery
- 49.8 km: Camp Koruna
- 56.9 km: Camp U Kelta
- 59.2 km: Camp Dívčí kámen
- 59.5 km: Ruins of Dívčí kámen Camp
- 62.5 km: Camp U Vodníka
- 67.1 km: Weir U Rybů
- 67.9 km: Weir Zátkův mill - unpassable
- 68.4 km: Boršov nad Vltavou and Camp Poslední štace
The entire middle section of the Vltava from Vyšší Brod to Boršov is very popular with tourists. The busiest time is the first week in July, which we recommend to avoid.
- Previous section: Along the river - Nové Spolí - Zlatá Koruna