Originally a Romanesque church in the new Baroque robe.
It is one of the oldest religious monuments in the region. The originally late Romanesque church from around 1240 was rebuilt at the end of the 17th century, when the vaulting of the ship was built. In 1728–30, side chapels were added. The Baroque idea - to prolong the impression of the size of the church through the perspective of ceiling paintings and the painted facade of the apostle chancel - is very pleasant in combination with the overall appearance of the church. Most of the facilities come from second half of the 18th century, several tombstones from the 16th - 19th centuries. The original Romanesque portal has been preserved on the south side of the church. The bell dedicated to the Virgin Mary was cast by the bell-founder Silvius Kreuz in České Budějovice in 1704.
It is open during the church service, which takes place regularly on Sundays from 11.00 am. In the case of a previous agreement in the neighboring House of Saint Linhart it is possible to visit it together with the exposition of Petr Chelčický in the reconstructed Baroque granary.