A place for windsurfing, beach fun and mixed drinks lovers.
Windy point is popular with many people not only from Lipno. You can spend up to a week on this unique beach and in the adjacent camp without being bored for a single minute. It is here that you realize why Lipno is called the Czech Sea.
The beach is half sandy and half grassy. Access to the water is nice with a sandy bottom and relatively clean water – compared to other places on Lipno lake.
What you can do on the beach:
- Rent windsurfing equipment with or without an instructor.
- Rent a pedal boat or paddleboard.
- Play beach volleyball.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset with a cocktail in your hand.
- Have something to eat in the snack bar.
- Enjoy concerts and cultural events on the open-air sand.
- Watch the bar owner's cocktail show, many award-winning flairbartending champion, or his fellow bartenders.
You can stay in the adjacent camp and enjoy many other sports, such as rent a catamaran or sailboat or try kiting. In order to enjoy a well-deserved holiday for the parents, the campsite has an open-air school for the youngest, sports and educational clubs for schoolchildren, and more demanding sports clubs for older youngsters.