An important Romanesque church with a chapel cemetery.
The Albrechtice Cemetery Church of St. Peter and Paul is one of the most important South Bohemian monuments. Its origin dates back to approximately 1190. The original Romanesque style is recognizable thanks to the prismatic tower with double-glazed windows on the top floor.
The walls of the church are decorated with monumental Romanesque murals of the Last Judgment. The paintings were created at the time of church foundation and belong among the oldest in Bohemia. Another attraction of the church are two tombstones from the end of the 16th century and the beginning of the 17th century made by the deceased Oudražský knights.
There is a village cemetery with 108 chapels, which are decorated with folk paintings and verse lettering on the tombstones.