Water tourism festival on the Vltava Trail
Experience activities on the Vltava for free!
As part of the Vltava Trail, which is located on the Vltava waterway from České Budějovice, through Hluboká nad Vltavou and Purkarec to Týn nad Vltavou, you can enjoy free water attractions during the open day.
In selected places you can try the offered activities, rent sports equipment (for testing) of various categories. Pre-booking of goods is not possible, activities always take place at the site of a specific rental.
- 10:00 -17: 00 (every hour) shuttle service Lann's shipyard - Marina České Vrbné by ship Vojtěch Lanna Junior.
City park BosoNoha.cz
- Possibility to rent free bikes, bicycles, scooters and inline skates
Sokolský ostrov dock
- sightseeing cruises according to the valid timetable
- Possibility of free rental of pedal boats, rowboats, paddleboards
České Vrbné, Boating Center
- white water rafting with instructors on one of the most modern slalom tracks in the Czech Republic
- paddleboard workshops and yoga on paddleboards
- kayak school
- Free bike and handbike rental
Hluboka nad Vltavou
- 13:30 - 18:00 (every hour) shuttle Hamry - Ferrata Hluboká
Marina Hluboka nad Vltavou
- Possibility to rent a motor boat Boden See for free
- Possibility to rent free bikes and inline skates
Sports and relaxation area Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Possibility to rent free paddleboards, kayaks, motor boats, e-bikes and scooters.
- Possibility to rent a ferrata set free of charge and try a new ferrata with an instructor
Týn nad Vltavou
(left and right bank)
- PaddleTýn - paddleboard workshop
- Possibility to rent pedal boats
- cruises Týn nad Vltavou
(event photo: Filip Vaněk, Petr Kubát, Lucie Jozová)
This page has been partially translated by Google